POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking candidates for the Data Specialist position. Data Specialists are tasked with overseeing the development of new databases, monitoring database performance and interpreting raw data and turning it into usable feedback and applications. Applicant is responsible for understanding clinical requirements in an operational healthcare setting and translating those requirements into formal specifications for products and services. Provides analysis of workflow processes and system design and recommends system enhancements and re-configurations to support end user workflow. Perform other duties as assigned.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who are empowered to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as the Data Specialist is rewarding and fulfilling. BCI staff make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application and resume today.
BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field plus two (2) years direct experience. Applicant should possess strong software, database, Sequel (SQL), BI tools, Excel, and computer application skills. Applicant should have experience with developing Crystal Reports with relational databases. Position requires excellent customer service/interpersonal skills. Applicant must be able to work independently and in a team setting. Applicant must have good communication skills, both orally and in writing. Applicant should be familiar with Agile processes and methods. Bilingual (Spanish & English) applicants are preferred, but not required.
Applicant must be able to pass an Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Medicaid, Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background screen, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Applicant must be twenty-one (21) years of age and have a valid driver’s license with no major violations to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
- Provide technical knowledge, analytical support, and ad hoc analysis (specifically SQL database queries) to extract necessary data and compile into an appropriate report format to effectively communicate outcomes.
- Overseeing development and maintenance of Electronic Health Record applications, to include interoperability between organizations.
- Utilize data visualization tools such as MS Power BI and Qlik
- Ensure data integrity by keeping it clean, accurate and up to date.
- Ensure confidential information is kept and transmitted in a secure, compliant manner.
- Backup and restore data to prevent data loss.
- Identify user needs to create and administer databases.
- Make and test modifications to database structure when needed.
- Validate data, perform analysis, and create reports to identify leading indicators and drivers of trends.
- Analyze the issues arising from our applications and design, then implement or manage enhancements to prevent any future occurrences of these problems or issues.
- Create, document, and maintain knowledge management systems for our applications.
- Liaise with program managers in translating their problems into technical solutions.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, their supervisors and executive management.
- Provide backup and support for the IT department.
SALARY: $60,000.00 / Annually
WORK LOCATION: Primary Work Location – Fort Walton Beach (FWB) / Travel to BCI’s Crestview (CV) Location is Required as Needed
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. (BCI) IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.