Detoxification Unit (Outpatient)
When someone is addicted to drugs or alcohol, detoxification is the first step in recovery.
The detox process rids the system of harmful substances while being monitored by medical staff. The Bridgeway Center, Inc (BCI) Outpatient Detox Program is supervised by a physician and staffed with licensed nurses and behavioral health counselors. This program will address the psychological, social, and behavioral issues associated with addiction by acting as a bridge to other services that support the transition to a substance-free lifestyle.
Outpatient Detox services are offered in a supportive recovery environment for persons who must continue living at home while recovering from addiction. For many individuals, Outpatient Detox is simply a must for many who have families, careers, or other responsibilities. They wouldn’t otherwise be able to receive the care and support they need. Detox participants live at home and attend daily or weekly for treatment at Outpatient Program.
Outpatient Detox Services are designed to meet everyone where they are in their journey toward recovery. Everyone’s level of clinical severity is considered to achieve a safe and comfortable withdrawal from mood-altering drugs and alcohol to facilitate the transition to treatment and recovery effectively.
What does Outpatient Detox Program look like?
- An individualized, uniquely tailored treatment plan
- A strong focus on developing and involving a natural support system
- Substance Use groups
- Informal groups focusing on recovery topics
- Flexible group scheduling during the day
- Case Management services to assist with linkage to housing, work, education, legal, and medical help
- Referral to Individual therapy as needed
- Referral to Psychiatric care as needed
- Medication Assisted Treatment