DUI Level 2 Course
COVID-19 UPDATED RESPONSE:
Driving Schools lobby is closed to the general public. All enrollments are virtual. DUI Level 1 and 2 Courses are held virtually until Phase III of Safe Smart Step-by-Step Florida’s recovery plan is considered or until downward trajectory of new COVID-19 cases in our county is consistent over a 14 day period. For more information, please call (850) 833-7474.
DUI Level II is for those offenders who have had more than one DUI or alcohol/substance abuse offenses in which the court or DHSMV requires completion of DUI School. It is a twenty-one hour course with a separate one hour substance abuse evaluation. This course is offered as a 5 night series scheduled Monday - Friday, from 5:30 p.m. until 9:45 p.m.
Bridgeway Center, Inc. Driving Schools provides DUI School for persons who live, work and go to school in Okaloosa / Walton counties. If you life in another county, permission must be granted from the DUI Program in the county of residence.
Please be certain you want to enroll in the course as there are NO REFUNDS.
Office Registration $456.00
Fee Includes: State Assessment Fee, $5.00 DRI Fee, $6.00 Breath Test Fee, *$15.00 FL Driving Record (Optional), *$15.00 credit will be applied if you provide your certified FL lifetime driving record at the time of enrollment. The driving record must be obtained at the DHSMV and no more than 30 days old.
Online Registration $478.00
Fee Includes: State Assessment Fee, $5.00 DRI Fee, $6.00 Breath Test Fee, *$15.00 FL Driving Record *(Pre-paid fee for all online enrollments), $7.00 Online Fee.
CREDIT CARD SERVICE FEE: Non-refundable $15.00 service fee, paid to GovPayNet (GPS)
To enroll, the student must provide the following:
- Copy of the ticket or citation
- Copy of the arrest report and probable cause. You may get this information at the Clerk of Court (County of the Arrest), Lawyer or Probation office.
- Copy of the court order or probation order (if sentenced)
- Photo identification
- Driving record (Per DHSMV requirements, if you have not had a Florida driver's license for a minimum of 5 years or more, you must provide a driving record for all the states you have previously been licensed). You can obtain and official driving record by contacting the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles in the State in which you were licensed. Click here for information on how to obtain your out-of-state driving record.
- The student should plan for approximately one hour to register. Payment of the full fee is required at the time of registration.
This course is a 3 night class from 5:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. all three nights.
To enroll for the classroom course, download and fill out our Enrollment Form PDF and bring it along with payment to either of our offices. Please click here to view the current available class times.
You must come by our office during normal business hours within the next week to obtain your course and evaluation schedule. There are additional documents required for completion prior to the first night of your class.