1. We integrate addiction with mental health disorders for co-occurring treatment and on-going care.
2. We use advanced technology to improve access, screening, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and management of psychological/addiction disorders. Our electronic technology was developed by a subsidiary of the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (UPMC).
3. We promote programming for evidence based diagnostic and treatment processes.
4. We have implemented a set of evidence based prevention programming that includes universal, selective, and indicated interventions.
5. Our addition counseling staff has licensed mental health professionals and/or psychiatrists to lead and supervise our multidisciplinary treatment team. This team provides behavioral therapies and pharmacological therapies misuse and abuse to treat addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
6. We build capacity for outpatient and intensive outpatient addiction treatment using a chronic care model for linkage to aftercare recovery centers, therapists and coaches as long as needed.