Date Posted: 04.03.17
Title: Customer Access Representative
Closing Date: 04.28.17
Description: See qualifications.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: A High School diploma or GED required plus two (2) years of related experience or an Associate’s degree. Must be able to work in a fast paced Clinical Front Desk and be able to multi-task. Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential. Must have strong communication skills and be able to provide excellent customer service. Must be able to pass a DCF Level II background screening and a drug screening.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: BCI is hiring for a Customer Access Representative position. We are looking for highly motivated applicants that want to learn and grow in our industry. We are excited to meet interested potential teammates. BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Main job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone.
- Greet patients and other visitors to the office.
- Obtain patient information, making sure all patient information is correct.
- Enter patient information into the Electronic Health Record (EHR). Update established patients’ information as needed. Ensure timely and accurate entry of data.
- Schedule and verify routine patient appointments.
- Notify patients of previous balances.
- Run daily schedules.
- Reschedule appointments as necessary.
- Observe strict patient confidentiality.
- Assist with all filing as needed.
- Schedule return appointments as necessary.
- Process credit card payments as necessary.
- Performs other tasks and duties as required.
- Collect payment for services and provide receipts. Balance / reconcile drawer daily.
- Customer Service
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.