Date Posted: 2/17/2020
Title: Case Manager Supervisor
Location: Travel between Fort Walton Beach and Crestview
Description: See qualifications.
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking a leader for the Case Management department at our behavioral healthcare office. The Case Management department consists of services that help individuals link to needed medical, social, education, psychiatric, psychological, and other services. This includes direct assistance in gaining access to services, Coordination of Care (CoC), oversight of the entire case, and linkage to appropriate services. Case Management includes (1) assessment of the eligible client to determine service needs; (2) development of an individualized integrated service plan; (3) referral and related activities to help the client obtain needed services; (4) monitoring and follow-up; and (5) evaluation. The Case Management department educates persons served and their support system regarding diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as a Case Management Supervisor is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus two (2) years related experience.
Applicant must currently have or be eligible to obtain the Florida Certification Board (FCB) credential as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager Supervisor (CBHCMS) for both Adults and Children within one (1) year of employment and maintain the credential requirements thereafter. Applicant must complete the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) approved mental health targeted case management training within three (3) months of initially supervising Medicaid services.
Please include a resume with the application. Applicant must be able to pass a Level II DCF criminal background check and a drug screen. Applicant must take a Tuberculosis (TB) test to verify that they do not have active TB. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / & ABILITIES:
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
- Documentation auditing
- Knowledge of HIPPA and State regulations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organization skills
- Experience in planning and executing multiple program schedules, staffing requirements and competing priorities.
- Has an understanding of budgets, performance, goal setting, staffing models, and is able to identify and manage necessary changes to improve quality and value.
- Commitment to high quality behavioral healthcare in a community-based health center setting, collaborative and team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with both clinical and administrative staff to create a united organization.
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for highly motivated applicants. We are excited to meet interested potential teammates. BCI offers competitive wages and benefits to include paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), health, dental, and vision insurance. Also, no late nights or weekends are not part of the regular schedule. Some of the job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides daily supervision to the Behavioral Health Case Managers (BHCM).
- Provides professional and administrative guidance to BHCM’s.
- Responsible for training of new BHCM’s
- Conducts unit meetings
- Assigns caseloads
- Reviews cases and provides additional training and development of Case Management skills
- Provides guidance to BHCM’s with concerns regarding rules and regulations and assistance in resolving major case-related problems
- Participates in case related issues as needed such as Case Plan Reviews, Department of Children and Families (DCF) / Families First Network (FFN) meetings, court hearings, and home and school visits.
- Utilize BCI’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
- Monitors Behavioral Health Case Managers (BHCM) productivity and billable hours
- Responsible for departmental budget, revenue, and expenses
Case Management services are provided in the community, in the client’s home, and in the office. Case Management does not include direct delivery of medical, clinical, or other direct services.
WORK LOCATION: Travel to both Fort Walton Beach (FWB) and Crestview (CV)
BASE WAGE: The base wage for this position is $16.00 per hour and for 6-10 years of experience is $17.00 per hour. The maximum years of experience that BCI gives credit for is ten (10) years.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER